Universal laser machine WATTSAN NC-1612 is a CO2 machine. At the beginning of the laser cutting process, a tube of gases creates a ray of light and directs it to the exit through the mirrors.
Usually CO2 machines do not cut metals. But WATTSAN NC-1612 works with all types of materials, including metals.
Materials for cutting and engraving on WATTSAN NC-1612:
- fur, leather, fabrics;
- nonwoven materials;
- paper, cardboard;
- wood and materials based on it;
- stone (engraving);
- stainless and carbon steel;
- copper, aluminium.
The unique capabilities of the machine in terms of processed materials, combined with high-speed cutting and ideal beam positioning accuracy, allow it to be used in any production area.
- light and footwear industry;
- production of advertising structures;
- interior decor;
- production of packaging, rubber and paronite seals, insulation and much more.
Characteristics and advantages of the WATTSAN NC-1612 laser machine:
- Powerful laser tube up to 150 Watts generates stable laser beam with good beam mode. The emitter can work 8000-10000 hours, subject to all operating rules.
- The limiting thickness of materials for through cutting is: for metals 1.5 mm, for plywood 15 mm, for acrylic and other 25 mm.
- Large working table 1600×1200 mm is convenient for processing overall workpieces.
- Сutting and engraving speed up to 500 mm/s.
- The machine comes with a CW-5200 laser tube cooling system with a water flow sensor and temperature control.
- The model is equipped with an exhaust hood and an air compressor.
- The computer is used (connectors for connecting USB and LAN) or a front panel with a color LCD and a functional keyboard for control the equipment.
- Information can be loaded via a flash drive.
- Ruida RDC6332M system is responsible for controlling the operation of 3-phase stepper motors.
- Ruida Live Focus System control system is responsible for moving the head along the Z axis (autofocus).