WATTSAN 1610 Duos ST professional laser equipment is used for cutting and engraving a wide variety of materials. The only exception is metal, which the CO2 laser cannot process. Although soft metals can be engraved with thermal paste, it is more appropriate to use fiber equipment for this.
Materials for working behind the WATTSAN 1610 Duos ST machine:
- plain paper, corrugated, perforated, etc. of any thickness and density;
- cardboard (for handmade, packaging, construction and other);
- plastics (plexiglass, two-layer and PET plastic, magnetic films, self-adhesive). It should be remembered that laser machines are not used for PVC processing due to the high toxicity of the material during heat treatment;
- natural wood and materials based on it (veneer, plywood, MDF, fiberboard, chipboard);
- all types of fabrics, including those difficult to cut, such as silk or organza;
- nonwoven materials.
Feature of WATTSAN 1610 Duos ST laser equipment:
This model has a unique difference from most other laser machines. We are talking about laser tubes, of which 1610 Duos has two instead of one. Accordingly, each of them forms a laser, which, through reflecting mirrors, enters two heads fixed on a movable portal. The lasers cut the material simultaneously and synchronously, doubling the productivity of the machine. One of the laser heads can be removed, while the second gets access to the entire working field.
Scope of use of the WATTSAN 1610 Duos ST model:
The machine is very popular among manufacturers of various products, which is explained by the doubled efficiency of the production process, the high speed of the laser and the impeccable cutting quality. Such equipment is purchased for woodworking, tailoring, advertising workshops, printing companies, factories for the production of packaging, rubber seals, etc.
More information about the WATTSAN 1610 Duos ST:
- In the basic configuration, the machine is equipped with Yongli 120 Watt emitters, which can be replaced with higher power models.
- The laser travel speed can reach 1000mm/s for engraving.
- The functional space of the table has dimensions of 1600×1000 mm.
- The machine can also be installed with a honeycomb surface.
- The plane of the table can be manually lowered to a depth of 40 mm.
- The machine allows you to work with roll materials because the back cover is removable.
- Additionally, the machine can be equipped with a chiller, a rotary device, a laser pointer.