Laser tube Yongli R5 100-110W
Brief of Laser Tube for CO2 Laser Machines Yongli R5 100-110W
Yongli R5 laser tube is the most important element of the CNC laser machine. The device is responsible for creating a flow of infrared particles. The ray passes through a system of mirrors to a focusing lens, which narrows it to the desired diameter and directs it to the surface of the material.
Materials for Yongli R5
Laser tube R5 works on the principle of gas formation, which practically excludes the possibility of processing metals, since the generated laser beam is reflected from such surfaces. However, the list of raw materials suitable for cutting and engraving remains quite extensive:
- natural and synthetic fabrics;
- paper and cardboard;
- all types of wood,
- including veneer;
- any plastics except PVC (it evaporates during heat treatment and harms the health of the operator and equipment optics);
- non-woven materials;
- marble, granite, ceramics, leather (only engraving);
- fur, rubber, ferronite and much more.
Special Features of Yongli R5 laser tube:
- the maximum power of the emitter is 110 W, nominal is 100 W;
- thickness of should plywood not exceed 12 mm, plastics - 15 mm. There is a high probability of the appearance of "undercuts" when cutting thicker materials;
- the product is a glass flask in which a mixture of several gases (CO2 predominates) is placed;
- the tube is equipped with a built-in water cooling circuit to control the heating level of the active medium;
- the maximum cutting speed is 500 mm/s, for engraving work - up to 700 mm/s;
- internal catalytic coating on the flask increases the power of the product by 20% in comparison with analogues;
- operational period 6000 hours;
- generates a high-quality beam with a stable power and a small diameter of the light spot;
- compatible with all laser equipment from Chinese manufacturers.
We assist you in making your choice of a machine matching your needs
We agree on the complete set of the machine and sending the invoice with the final cost of the equipment.
In full if the machine is in stock. 50% in advance 50% at the delivery if the machine is not in stock.
We check the machine
The 3 step quality control: at the Wattsan factory, at our warehouse in the Netherlands, before the delivery.
Delivery or pick-up
Either a transport company or you pick up the machine from our warehouse.
We are here to assist you whenever you need support.